The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paraphenalia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PJayBe

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am

Is there any chance that Paraphenalia will ver see the light of day again?? Maybe a limited release, or even a download in some form or other....... It would be nice to hear the early stuff I feel.

Philip
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Philip,

Did you get a message from Stu regarding the copies of Paraphernalia? If not, please let me know and I'll pass on the details of how to get hold of a copy.

Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
PJayBe

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 am

Yes, many many thanks.

Philip
Back to top Go down
President Moseley

President Moseley

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Happy after tonight Philip ? Nice to chat with you & the mrs too.

Great set list tonight in my opinion, and a "dancing competition" too. Prog could be the new rave....
Back to top Go down
PJayBe

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:55 am

President Moseley wrote:
Happy after tonight Philip ? Nice to chat with you & the mrs too.

Great set list tonight in my opinion, and a "dancing competition" too. Prog could be the new rave....

Mrs B and myself both very happy after a great gig in a wonderful little venue that we only really discovered a month os back.

Cracking night!!

Philip
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:17 pm

It was great to meet you at the gig Philip and I agree, it's a lovely little venue and very friendly. I hope you are enjoying listening to the albums. It'll be a strange experiencing hearing 'So Near, So Far' at the Citadel gig and then hearing the original recording.

Take care
Dave
Back to top Go down
biding my time

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Hello,
I'm new here, because I've just discovered your bband, with the overlap and sugarstealer. I'd like to listen to Paraphernalia, butI can't find it, even in legal download. I'm looking for thoughts of fear and principle too. Please could you help me?
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

That's a good point, I'm in the process of re-mastering 'Paraphernalia' and I will then upload to it to Bandcamp, where you can stream some of the tracks. Thoughts of Fear & Principle is an interesting one as I don't think that it exists digitally but I'll look into that.

Dave x
Back to top Go down
biding my time

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 am

Ok, very good news, I'm really impatient. Don't forget to warn us Wink
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 pm

I'll keep you posted Smile
Back to top Go down
plodder

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-01

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Davey wrote:
I'll keep you posted Smile

Could you keep me posted as well? Thanks.

(mike)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paraphenalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraphenalia   Paraphenalia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paraphenalia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Mr So & So :: Mr So & So-
Jump to: