The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World Tour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-01-28

New World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: New World Tour?   New World Tour? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 am

Preparations are being made for a series of dates in 2011 and there is scope for us to play in your area, subject to a suitable venue being available. Suggestions at the moment range from Tavistock in Devon to London, via Swindon and, of course, 'Up North'.

If you'd like us to play your hometown please let us know; 2011 will be very exciting!
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

New World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Tour?   New World Tour? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am

cheers cheers cheers

It's hard work getting the So & So's out, but when we can...it' salways well worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-01-28

New World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Tour?   New World Tour? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi folks,

Here's a quick update on our planning for a tour in early 2011.

We've all been thinking about how best to get Mr So & So in front of as many people as possible, and, at the same time, making sure the venues are the right size and have the right vibe for a great show.

To that end, hopefully we can announce some exciting news soon as we are in the final stages of agreeing dates with some very special guests which will give everyone a night to remember!

Please post any venue suggestions you may have, as I am still on the lookout for more and please keep coming back to the forum for updates.

Best wishes 'New Boy' Andy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Tour?   New World Tour? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World Tour?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Isn't it Amazing :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: