The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

♫ Bi-Polar video!!! coming soooooooon... ♫

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chazzer
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Chazzer

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-03

♫ Bi-Polar video!!! coming soooooooon... ♫ Empty
PostSubject: ♫ Bi-Polar video!!! coming soooooooon... ♫   ♫ Bi-Polar video!!! coming soooooooon... ♫ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi y'all,

Girl here, I have to mention our upcoming video for our pumping song Bi-Polar (Sugarstealer)!
We attended the premier screening last night and very exciting it was too Smile
We all arrived in Ellesmere Port at 19.30 to be greeted by Will. J. Cotton the film maker / director / producer / everything / genius.

Made to feel very welcome we all took our seats in a cosy auditorium.
Nerves were making me giddy, being a "girl" I have to admit I was slightly apprehensive about "how I would look" (secretly I'm sure the lads would've been thinking the same) hahahaa..

Anyway, I was extra paranoid as before the filming I was advised that my extremely BLONDE hair would become transparent in front of the green screen and any images projected onto it would show ON MY HEAD! so I too'd and fro'd and decided to bear "wig". Hence my nerves / apprehension last night.
Quite frankly we were ALL completely blown away with what Will had done and created!! We were all amazed that it was us and how incredibly perfect the imagery fit the song.
We simply CANNOT wait to unleash this to "The WORLD". We hope to have it online through our newly set up you tube site by mid Jan 2011, Hopefully sooner.
Please add this to your subscriptions and we will blast you with Bi-Polar as soon as we get our paws on it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrsoandsomusic

Wishing you all an amazing Christmas and a fabulous NEW YEAR!!!
Lots of love,
Lottie/Chazzer/ Lotty/Chaz/Girl/Me/Charlotte

xxxx ♥️ xxxx

Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com

♫ Bi-Polar video!!! coming soooooooon... ♫
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Isn't it Amazing :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: