The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr So & So in Prog magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Mr So & So in Prog magazine Empty
PostSubject: Mr So & So in Prog magazine   Mr So & So in Prog magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 am

Hi folks,

The band's gig at The Peel Kingston back in early February has been reviewed in the current issue of Prog magazine (available from WH Smiths and all good newsagents...)

Overall we are really pleased with Nick Shilton's verdict on us describing The Visitor as a 'spectacular close' to the set and praising 'the excellence of Mr So & So's material'.

For those that were there it seems a shame that Rich Harding's vocals on the Marillion tracks we played (along with Rother's great guitar playing, of course) were not given the credit they deserve. Also describing us as a Marillion tribute act when we played not often heard songs with Steve (Incubus, Sugar Mice and Fugazi) touches a raw nerve or two!

I seem to recall Dream Theatre playing Easter with H and Steve R so does that make the mightly DT a Marllion tribute act..??

Or is that just me being a sensitive flower (discuss) ??!! Smile

Andy So & So
Back to top Go down

Mr So & So in Prog magazine
Page 1 of 1