The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyrics??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orpheus

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Lyrics?? Empty
PostSubject: Lyrics??   Lyrics?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 am

Hello,

Am loving Sugarstealer - it has hardly been off my iPod or out of my car - such a wide range of moods and music - superb - however I was wondering whether the lyrics were around anywhere - as I really love spending time with an album and having the lyrics in front of me (one of the things I miss in this new download era) - so wondered if they were available?
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Magoo

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Lyrics?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyrics??   Lyrics?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Hello Orpheus,

I'll be putting the lyrics to Sugarstealer (along with a synopsis for each track) on the 'So&So explained' section very soon. If you have a peek at this section, you will see that I've started on the Paraphernalia album already. My intention is to eventually get the whole catalogue up there. A bit of a task, but a rewarding one.

I know that from experience I for one get a whole lot more out of an album if I have the lyrics. Some people are less bothered. For them it's all about the music. But for me I feel like I only have the whole package if I have the words to go with the music. It opens up the meanings of the songs.

I know what you mean about the download era. But alas!, there's no going back to the glorious gatefold complete with lyrics and artwork.

You say your loving Sugarstealer. That's very warming to hear. I hope you enjoy the album even more with the words.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down

Lyrics??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Mr So & So :: Mr So & So-
Jump to: