The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get some airplay for Mr So & So

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boatman

Boatman

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Get some airplay for Mr So & So Empty
PostSubject: Get some airplay for Mr So & So   Get some airplay for Mr So & So I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Ashley Franklin played Honey Jar on his Solid Air show on Radio Arfm Sunday 12th April 2009 on www.arfm.co.uk (he also played Easter by Marillion among other good ones!)

Perhaps the band could do a limited edition EP/CDR to send to radio-stations? Oh Look! A Rainbow!, is one song that I think ought to be on there! Fish and Wakeman on Planet Rock might be worth a punt!
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Get some airplay for Mr So & So Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get some airplay for Mr So & So   Get some airplay for Mr So & So I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 am

That's great that we have had some more radio play, ARFM is a really cool radio station.

As for the EP, I normally send out Bi-Polar/New Years Day & Falling. I'll get a CD over to Fish, Rick Wakeman has already had one. I agree with Oh Look! A Rainbow!! That's a great radio song, I am going to put 'Rainbow' on there . Thanks for the suggestions Boatman its really good of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com

Get some airplay for Mr So & So
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Mr So & So :: Mr So & So-
Jump to: