The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?

Go down 
+2
Davey
Namallett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Namallett

Namallett

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? Empty
PostSubject: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 am

Is there a date yet for the physical bit of shiny plastic and cardboard yet?
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 am

It should be soon *dances*. We are waiting for some more money to come in from the distributors. The artwork is complete and it all looks gorgeous:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
Namallett

Namallett

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 am

Excellent news...I am old fashioned and downloads are a pain in the proverbial plus I'm from that age group where you got your LP back home from Dawsons on a Saturday afternoon and it was next Saturday before you had got through the sleeve notes and lyrics (old fart)
Back to top Go down
DJKuulA

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:07 am

There's also the fact that while MP3s are fine for the car, they sound like crap on a decent stereo. Bring on the CD! Come to think of it, how about a 5.1 SACD? {ducking and running. . .}
Back to top Go down
Namallett

Namallett

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 am

any more news yet of a date?
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm

We've decided that the best way forward will be to release the physical release at the Summers End festival. We can't play much more this year for one reason and another and we'd love to release the album at a gig. I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on a real CD bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
SandSound

SandSound

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Woo hoo, a CD at last. Best news.

..1st Post from me, Hi guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HippyDave
Forum Blokey
Forum Blokey
HippyDave

Male Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm

DJKuulA wrote:
There's also the fact that while MP3s are fine for the car, they sound like crap on a decent stereo. Bring on the CD! Come to think of it, how about a 5.1 SACD? {ducking and running. . .}

Oooh - now there's a thought. Sugarstealer is definitely the sort of album that would work really well in a surround format. Alas, the cost of re-mixing everything for a release which would inevitably only appeal to a relative minority probably means that's a non-starter. Bah! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.livejournal.com
s2
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
s2

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 am

SandSound wrote:
Woo hoo, a CD at last. Best news.

..1st Post from me, Hi guys Very Happy
Hi Sandsound welcome aboard rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?   Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any date for the physical release of Sugarstealer?
Page 1 of 1