The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. So & So need your help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Mr. So & So need your help Empty
PostSubject: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Right then chaps, I'm on a bit of a drive to raise the profile of the band so I could do with everyone's help. Can I make a start by asking any of you who use Facebook to add the band to your friends and then could you suggest the band page to some of your friends, hopefully we can raise the numbers list in time to publicise the impending CD release of Sugarstealer. Thanks in advance troops.

Dave x
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
HippyDave
Forum Blokey
Forum Blokey
HippyDave

Male Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Done, done and done! Cool

You know it makes sense, folks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hippydave.livejournal.com
DJKuulA

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 am

Davey wrote:
Right then chaps, I'm on a bit of a drive to raise the profile of the band so I could do with everyone's help. Can I make a start by asking any of you who use Facebook to add the band to your friends and then could you suggest the band page to some of your friends, hopefully we can raise the numbers list in time to publicise the impending CD release of Sugarstealer. Thanks in advance troops.

Dave x

I gave up after futilely clicking through dozens of pages of Music search results for "Mr. So & So." Would you mind posting a link to the page here? (The mrsoandso.com website listed the Myspace page but not Facebook.)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

I'll try my best DJKuula...lets see if this works Smile

Facebook

Let me know if it dosen't work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
DJKuulA

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 pm

I think that did the trick! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. So & So need your help   Mr. So & So need your help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. So & So need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Overlap :: Mr So & So :: Mr So & So-
Jump to: