The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London Empty
PostSubject: Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London   Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 am

We are pleased to announce another gig, this time 'down south' in the steaming metropolis that is London.

The band are opening for the Future Rock evening and will be on stage at 8pm. Tickets are £8 in advance or £10 on the door. See you there!

Last edited by AndyRigs on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

PostSubject: Re: Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London   Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 am

Hi everyone, tickets for the 100 Club gig on 20/8 can now be bought online from here:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=388368&interface=

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
AndyRigs
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So

PostSubject: Re: Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London   Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi folks,

Just to let you know Richard Thompson from Prog magazine was at the gig to do a review. Hopefully, a) he liked us (!), and b) we will appear in the issue of Prog due out the end of September.

Also we are looking to have a track featured on the cover CD. The favourite for this is 'Return Of The Gold', the last track on Sugarstealer. This should be on the November issues cover CD and if you haven't yet taken a look at the magazine, and you fancy hearing a bit more 'So And So', this issue could be just the moment you've waited for!!

Toodle-oo!

Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London   Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Rock and furthermore......Roll Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London   Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr So And So at the 100 Club, London
Page 1 of 1