The Overlap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Overlap

For fans of the British progressive rock band Mr. So & So.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Rock Society

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Classic Rock Society Empty
PostSubject: Classic Rock Society   Classic Rock Society I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 am

Firstly I'd just like to say that I'm really sorry to see Martin Hudson leave the CRS, he championed us in the very beginning and to a large degree helped to lift us up a little bit onto the bigger name circuit. I'll definitely miss him as I liked his no nonsense approach to dealing with bands.

Secondly, we have a nice interview in the magazine and even managed to cover share with Rick Wakeman Smile The magazine is a members only fanzine and if you aren't already a member please visit their site, if you like this kind of music then the CRS is a great place to find new music;

Classic Rock Society
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
Boatman

Boatman

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock Society   Classic Rock Society I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:57 am

Also in the current Classic Rock Society magazine, (Rock Society issue 171), there is a mini-review of SugarStealer within the Rockin' The Boat column - page 34.
Back to top Go down
Davey
Mr. So & So
Mr. So & So
Davey

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock Society   Classic Rock Society I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:04 am

You're correct Boatman I must apologise, I have only just retrieved my copy after having it confiscated by my brother lol. Dave Kennedy is a man of great taste Very Happy it's a great review too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoandso.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Rock Society   Classic Rock Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Rock Society
Page 1 of 1